DSTN a multidisciplinary research network to meet the challenges of digital transformation in Africa
The DSTN is a community of scientific experts in data science, artificial intelligence, high performance computing, cybersecurity, and the Internet of Things, who wish to address the challenges posed by digital transformation for sustainable development in Africa.
The network makes numerous contributions to digital transformation in general and to the development of skills and solutions in
in e-Health, e-Agriculture, e-Environment, e-Cities, e-Transportation, e-Education and Digital Mining.
Priority fields of expertise:
- Big Data and Trusted Artifical Intelligence
- IoT Systems and Software defined Network (SDN) in poorly connected area
- High performance Computing
- Data Science and Applications
Promouvoir la recherche collaborative, une offre de formations adaptée au marché de l’emploi et des partenariats socio-économiques.
- Research and innovation
- Joint research projects
- Organization of international scientific events
- Policy to support innovation and research transfer
- Capacity building
- Multidisciplinary training
- Partnerships, expertise and technology transfer
- Building partnerships
- Meetings with the socio-economic world
- Mobility programs
- Pooling of resources
- Expertise and response to calls for projects
Composition of Committees
Executive Committee (decision Making)
● The 6 ACE Leaders of the DSTN DSTN Centres
● The Scientific Advisor: Hélène Kirchner (Inria) email@example.com
● The ACE Partner Project Manager: Grégory Giraud (IRD) firstname.lastname@example.org
● The Network Coordinator: Gaoussou Camara (IRD) email@example.com
Coordination Team (network actions implementation)
● The Network Coordinator
● The Network Center Leader
● The Scientific Advisor
● The Focal points from the 6 ACE
Scientific Committee (projects evaluation)
● International experts from academic and industries
Coaching Committee (supporting project submissions)
● International experts proposed by each ACE of the DSTN, enrolled on a voluntary basis.
A partnership agreement was signed between the partners and the DSTN.
Gaoussou Camara firstname.lastname@example.org
Hélène Kirchner Helene.Kirchner@inria.fr
ACE Partner program manager Grégory Giraud email@example.com