WWF 2022 "Sustainable management of hydrological cycles at the heart of the acceleration of the Great Green Wall in Africa: challenges and solutions".
On March 23, from 10:45 am to 12:15 pm, we are organizing a high-level session for a multi-stakeholder, multi-disciplinary dialogue on water resource management in the context of accelerating GGW.
With the exceptional participation of:
● Mme Garama Saratou Rabiou Inoussa, Minister for the Environment and the fight against
desertification of Niger
● Dr Ali Waidou, Minister for Higher Education, Scientific Research and
innovation of Chad
● Dr Sakhoudia Thiam, Pan-African Agency for the Great Green Wall
● The World Bank and the French Development Agency
● The African Centers of Excellence, the Sahara and Sahel Observatory, and the IRD Institute for Development Research
● Véolia and the Senegalese Platform of Civil Society Organizations for Water and
Discover our speeches at the World Water Forum and our videos by clicking here