Setting up projects and responding to calls for tenders
Drafting proposals in response to calls for tender is a key stage in the successful funding of research projects. Success at this stage cannot be improvised, and requires, among other things, a precise structure with well thought-out elements such as an introduction, specific requirements, selection criteria, deadlines and a description of the implementation process.
The main objective of this training module is to equip participants to write projects in response to calls for tender. But also to enable participants to :
- Know how to map donors and calls for projects
- Define the appropriate response method
- Set up a consortium to respond to the call for proposals
- Identify potential scientific fields
- Contractualization as part of the research project
- Monitoring and evaluation.intr
Available formats :
72 h or 3 to 4 days distance learning
- People who have to write reports, scientific documents, publish scientific articles in journals, or who are looking for convincing results to support funding applications: PhD students, teacher-researchers,
- Research and research management professionals: documentalists, communication specialists, statisticians, etc.