Documentary research and reference management with Zotero
Documentary research is a crucial stage in research in general, and in the production of scientific documents in particular. It enables us to gather valid information on one or more topics by studying documents available in reliable documentary sources, such as bookshops and specialized journals. The Zotero reference management software is a particularly important tool for managing references. Its mastery enables students and researchers to properly cite references in the text and generate a list of references in line with the requirements of scientific journals.
- Understand the importance of documentary resources in the production of scientific documents.
- Know how to use search engines and databases adapted to your research topics.
- Understand different documentary research methods.
- Know how to use the Zotero bibliographic reference management software.
Available formats :
8 to 16 hours distance learning
- Doctoral students, lecturers and researchers who are required to write reports and scientific documents, publish scientific articles in journals, or seek convincing results to support funding applications,
- Research and research management professionals: documentalists, communication specialists, statisticians, etc.